It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 pm 

Yes!! Your age is so inspiring, so happy your back! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:48 pm 
Obduction Backer

He has a new website up and running. http://www.hangar34.co.uk/bookofdeux/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:58 pm 

Shorah,

Thank you all for your kind welcome back.

May I say that it is both encouraging and invigorating to see that the MYST Community is continuing to thrive and that folks are still loyally and patiently awaiting the day of true URU. On that particular point, I'd like to make it clear that I have absolutely no knowledge of my return as being a herald for anything in particular or out of the ordinary, irrespective of what greendragoon might say :) Nice thought though and one super prophecy gd!

For those who are interested, the Book of D'eux has been restored to a new location on the web and can be found HERE. All original content is there and I intend to continue updating it on a regular(ish) basis.

My interest has, and always will be in Age writing and I hope to be able to continue doing just that. As you will appreciate, some time has gone by and my mastery of The Art is somewhat rusty and incomplete. However, I will dig out my previous writings and attempt to regain the knowledge I once possessed in order to further develop those Books. Any further updates and developments will be posted either here and/or in the Book of D'eux.

Again, I thank one and all for their warm comments and continued support.

-: D'eux :-

Post subject: Opportunities Available
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 am 

Hi all,

I'm sure many of you are keen for news about the current state and future development of Eh'ko.

While Eh'ko originally started out as a very personal project, the amount of interest shown by the URU community, combined with numerous positive comments has made me appreciate that the community has come to cultivate a love for the Age and the possible concepts behind it as much, if not more than I have. Therefore, although I cannot offer further insight into Eh'ko as an Age at this point, it gives me great pleasure to announce that Eh'ko is to be opened up to the Community for further development as a team project, with an immediate invitation for anyone keen on developing Ages to apply to join.

It's early days and at the moment the team has openings for just two roles, however as the project moves forward a number of additional skills and disciplines will be needed and these positions will become available for application as required. So, at the moment the team needs:

- Storyteller/Journal Writer
- Concept Artist(s)

If you would like to apply for either of these roles, please contact me by PM with a view to supplying the following:

- Examples of what you can do, either from personal or other community projects.
- A brief résumé of why you feel that you are a suitable candidate and what you can bring to the team.
- A little 'wow' factor!

No previous Age writing experience is required, although any knowledge of current methods/processes would be advantageous. Finding the right people for the project is the most important consideration and therefore there is no time limit for application, however early contact expressing an intent to apply would certainly be appreciated. Ideally, applicants should also have the facility to be contacted by an additional means of communication (e.g. email, IM etc.) besides forum messaging.

So, if you are enthusiastic to see Eh'ko develop into a first class Age for exploration by the URU Community as it stands now and possibly in a future multiplayer environment, please do get in contact.

Regards,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:06 am 

D'eux...dude you are trully artistic. Don't let anyone say you don't have skills. Because man, when your age's come out... oh man it's so good to have guys like you around. lol

"I'm such a fan"

"Ty"

~Yeesha~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:35 pm 

D'eux, great to see you back.

You're incredibly talented and I look forward to exploring your ages! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:10 pm 

D'eux, your ages were by far the most inspiring of any I've seen yet (no offense to other writers) and I'm excited to see you back! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 pm 

Glad to see you back, mate, it was truly awesome just talking to you when you first started the Age.

Here's hoping it turns into something brilliant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:52 pm 

Quote:
: I'm going to take this as a hopeful portent. I'm pretty sure D'eux's return was prophesized as one of the signs of open Uru's coming.

Quote:
Writer of the age in a dusty bowl,
Never released but images full,
His departure lamented but not explained,
His return would come while questions remained,
And when these thing at last were clear,
Everyone would know that Uru was near.

With the Cavern now open again, there was something uncannily prophetic about both of the above comments... /shivers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yeah, the coincidence is creepy...;)

Great to see you back, D'eux! The Community suffered greatly from the loss of your talent among us :)

BTW...how DO you pronounce your name? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 pm 

Quote:
BTW...how DO you pronounce your name?

I'll let you know when I can work it out myself :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:12 am 

I was having a bad day until I read this. Nice to see you again D'eux.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:38 am 

D'eux wrote:
Quote:
BTW...how DO you pronounce your name?

I'll let you know when I can work it out myself :lol:

Various ways:
http://translate.google.com/#en|en|D%27 ... x.%0ADeuks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:40 am 

Such are the problems though when translating from French -> D'ni -> English :roll:

Szark: Good to see you too, and someone else from the same timezone. I'm sure we'll make it into the Cavern again soon, although we are used to waiting in queues over here :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:20 pm 

Quote:
although we are used to waiting in queues over here
Same here. Used to it but still not liking it. I do hope we bump into each other. Oh I am affraid my french is nonexistant apart from those that we pinched for the English langauge. :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next