It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:40 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:09 pm 

With the D'ni History Puzzle I found under Creativity

I know some of the links within the game are down, like the mazes and the dot to dot and some of the links on Nicks laptop but I was wondering if any one had a few additional hints for the Microwave, and jigsaw puzzles # two, five and six cuz the Jigsaw puzzle links seem to be ok?

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

Last edited by Karkadann on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:42 pm 
Obduction Backer

Fixed link D'ni History Puzzle :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:11 am 

Have you looked under the bed?
Did you read the book's on the shelf?

and for the microwave i have a question
Are you hungry?
here take a slice of pizza :wink:

(My memory can fail on the hints, long time since i did this puzzel)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:39 am 

OK thanks I give those a thought

E=mc2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:38 pm 

Who created this? It's really well done!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:49 pm 
Obduction Backer

Futographer was the one who came up with the idea and he had many talented people who helped him create it. I believe if you have downloaded it, there is a list of credits. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:45 am 
Obduction Backer

Kakadann said
Quote:
does any one have any the missing info from the lost links so We can finish the game?

Just a forum post to say that I have been actively trying to ressurect the DHP. Futo gave verbal approval (he's otherwise engaged) and sent me to the website folk. My plan was simple; pay to put back up the original JBS website; I got there a week too late...The Server had already been taken down, without backups. Fortunately certain things have been identifiably recovered. So far they include the original download (which includes a leader pic of Nick and Phil), Journals, and docs, but not the e-mail system or the Connect-the-dots or Maze feedback..yet. And Mystdee found the Microwave code. I'm willing to try with what we have and support rebuild from there, as best able with a JBS/DHP site (TBV)....but there is a lot of reverse engineering. That sets up the need to try and recover communications with any and all of the original Team. So if anyone can help there, please post info over here ( http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16974&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 ). That will really help. I have Mystdee's, Rusty's and others PM address from Posts (3 titles) here in Mystonline I am cross posting to point there. I am going from the credits listed in the DHP opening book. The present objective is to not change the released code; but somewhere that might become necessary, or beneficial. The intent is that OSUL could link to DHP as is (2D to start with, assumed) say, particularly if someone could patch Aegura to include the lighted Office ( Fake, or 3D version accessible by climbing in the window ? (How was it done to start with ? Photoshop ? Rusty ?)) ref the original release poster ( http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-8/802302/PromoNextwithCopyrightsmall.JPG )

Sometime I may have to move this activity into another Forum, I'm guessing. But not until we can find what's left of the original Team. ( I think I know of 6, so far)...I'll keep you all posted ...Over here ( http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16974&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 ), as long as there is some progress to report.

All comments and help welcome

Hi All !!.....Myst'ya !.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:00 pm 

Thanks, it would be a great addition to the caverns and until then its something new for some of us that might hold us over until the Grand reopening of the caverns

E=mc2