It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:54 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:33 pm 

7th Release : The Eders

Ask Annabelle (KI number 03632553 to receive them)

Here’s my latest quest release. It contains many quests that qualify to be in my top 20 toughest quests.

My quests go from hard to hardcore. There’s no easy quest.

Time for you to reach a new level; to learn and master the jumping sequences at their best. Follow my instructions on the first post of this link http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25726&highlight= to learn everything in order to become a skilled skydiver.

A double jump is the most important technique to master for a cavern skydiver. It’s even more important than mastering combo jumps. Jumping sequences mostly involves double jumps which are in definition already jumping sequences themselves.

You will need to master everything for this insane release: combo jumps, double jumps, jumping sequences and quite other insane tricks too (always refers to my first post “Hard Skydiving Stuffs” on this link:
http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25726&highlight=.

I made a classification of the Eder Ages by order of inner difficulty (taking also into account the number of quests by age).

Eder Delin – 5 quests

Mostly in Delin, the difficulty is the combo jumps elevators. It’s the age that contains the most combo jumps elevators. The reason behind this it’s its design. There are a lot of elements and they are all close one to each other making it easy to find sharp corners (refer to text Hard Skydiving Stuffs on the link provided above to learn why the sharp corners are essentials for combo jumping).

Delin is already known for its inner difficulty. I classified it the “easiest” one of the garden ages. For an alpha explorer, it’s a hardcore age for skydiving; compared to the other garden ages, it’s relatively an easy one.

Delin Journey Door – 41 markers – by La belle Anna

You’ll have to climb a combo jumps elevator, do a blinded landing jumping sequence: standing double jump + run-jump, and do a double jump. YOU CAN BUST DELIN JOURNEY DOOR WITH THIS QUEST :D

The path to jump over the journey door seen from another quest

The path to jump over the journey door seen from the ground

The Floating Sculpture – 54 markers – by Skydiver Annabelle

You’ll have to climb a combo jumps elevator. YOU CAN BUST DELIN JOURNEY DOOR WITH THIS QUEST :D

The floating sculpture

The path to jump over the journey door

Delin Fountain Area – 73 markers – by Skydiver Annabelle

You’ll have to climb a combo jumps elevator, do a blinded landing jumping sequence: standing double jump + run-jump, and do a standing double jump.

The top of the fountain :D

Most of the markers are on this picture

Delin Garden – 72 markers – by La belle Anna

You’ll have to climb 7 combo jumps elevators and do a jumping sequence: combo jump + run-jump.

View from another quest of my markers inside "Delin Garden"

View from another quest of my markers inside "Delin Garden"

Delin Complete Tour – 89 markers – by Skydiver Annabelle

Like the name says, you'll do the complete tour of this small lovely garden. You’ll have to climb a combo jumps elevator, land on a very steep wall, and do a sequence inside a sticky wall.

Part of the tour

Part of the tour

Part of the tour

Part of the tour

Eder Gira – 9 quests

This age is particularly hardcore; there are a lot of combo jumps elevators and many spots where you have to do walk up/run up glitches or worst…like the deathly slope elevator. There are some jumping sequences there too. You will have an overall of 16 (20 if you use shortcuts) double jumps to perform also.

You might wonder…why Gira isn’t the toughest age then? Because…there are tougher even!

The Lava Flow – 73 markers – by Evelyne

You’ll have to climb a combo jumps elevator without a floor (or alternatively as a shortcut walk up a hill and at the right moment do a standing double jump) and do a double jump.

View of the beginning of the path near the pipes far away

Path continues there

The lava flow is just under my feet

Same location, just to show you how high and far from normal grounds you can go over the dangerous lava flow :wink:

Desertic Flora – 82 markers – by Evelyne

You'll find a lot of different plants including the purple-veined ones and the octopuslike ones. Beware of the spiky laces, they hurt! You’ll have to climb a combo jumps elevator without a floor (or alternatively as a shortcut walk up a hill and at the right moment do a standing double jump) and do a double jump.

on a desertic flower looking from the inside of the scenery

You can see some spiky laces and many flowers. You are high above the cloth that is already high above the linking spot :)

Canyon Accesses – 88 markers – by Evelyne

You’ll have to climb a combo jumps elevator without a floor (or alternatively as a shortcut walk up a hill and at the right moment do a standing double jump), do 3 double jumps, do quite a few jumping sequences, walk down on a 80 degrees slope, land on a very steep wall, and, finally, if not the worse LOL, survive the deathly slope elevator you’ll find in your way.

At the very top, looking down in the canyon area

Here is a deathly slope elevator, see how short and how steep the slope is :lol:

You might think, oh the deathly slope elevator is not so far from ground...wrong :wink: see how high the base of it is from Lower Gira ground.

Nice view of the water pool here

Lower Gira Exploration – 81 markers – by Evelyne

You’ll have to climb a combo jumps elevator and do a jumping sequence to reach the big bone in the middle of Lower Gira :D .

That's the starting spot to reach with an insane jumping sequence the big bone down below :D

A nice view of the water pool here

Waterfalls Views – 58 markers – by Evelyne (EASIEST QUEST OF THIS RELEASE)

You’ll have to climb a combo jumps elevator.

The route goes in every locations where you can see a waterfall, even farther than normal reaches...

You are standing on a high wall surrounding the non reachable lower pool and waterfall. If you jump there, you'll find a panic link zone before touching the water.

This picture is at the same location, just taking after I turned myself around

The Water Pool – 80 markers – by Evelyne

You’ll have to climb a combo jumps elevator, do a double jump, and survive a deathly slope elevator :D .

Nice picture of the water pool area in Lower Gira, you can see that the path goes a bit inside Upper Gira too, in fact you have 2 branches making the complete circle :D .

Baskets, Caves & Bones – 95 markers – by Annabelle X

This quest is particularly hard. The most part is inside the caves so you won’t see a bunch. There are 3 combo jumps elevators for the “Baskets & Caves” parts. There are a double jump and an insanely insane LOL jumping sequence to perform for the “Bones” part.

"Baskets" part:

"Caves" part:

"Bones" part:
You see markers over the big bone and 1 marker at its base. That's the starting spot of the insane jumping sequence to reach the top :D

Standing on top, you can do it in less than 1 min :wink: .

Gira Grand Tour (1 of 2) – 82 markers – by Annabelle-Sophie2
Gira Grand Tour (2 of 2) – 72 markers – by Annabelle-Sophie2

These 2 quests make it through the entire Gira. You’ll visit every parts of the age. You’ll have to survive one of the hardest routes ever. Here’s why LOL.

You’ll have to climb a combo jumps elevator without a floor (or alternatively as a shortcut walk up a hill and at the right moment do a standing double jump), do a low number of 9 double jumps LOL, land on a very steep wall, and, to make it even more hardcore, survive a deathly slope elevator at mid path.

I won't publish pictures for these 2 quests because they cover essentially all what you have seen in previous pictures of my other quests in Gira.

Eder Tsogal – 2 quests

This age has never been explored, the reason is simple: you cannot reach anything worth without jumping sequences; complex jumping sequences that will make you fear them, you need to be quick and precise and stay calm. And that’s just the beginning.

In this age, you will soon find out a new reality: the landing inside a sticky wall and the way to extract yourself from it. It’s hard, it’s harder than hard. Pray the Lord to land right on the spot, invoke all the Saints up there to exit without any harm.
In addition to that, you can add a crazy glitchy wall that “depending on its mood” can accept or reject you and…of course some double jumps here and there.

There’s a tougher age even!

Under Tsogal’s Sun – 79 markers – by Annabelle-Sophie2

Welcome to the land of the 3 jumps in a row jumping sequences :D . You’ll have to do a 1st one: standing double jump + turn + double jump + double jump (or run-jump) and eventually to visit some more areas, do a 2nd one: standing double jump + standing double jump + turn + standing double jump. There’s also an insane sequence inside a sticky wall, really a tough one. YOU CAN BUST TSOGAL JOURNEY DOOR WITH THIS QUEST :D

This age is so enjoyable :lol: rejoice...you are under Tsogal's sun :wink:

This quest covers the most part of Tsogal, not even the hardest part! :lol:

The Surrounding Valley – 82 markers – by Annabelle-Sophie2

This path is one of the crazy ones ever: you’ll start with a 3 jumps in a row jumping sequence: standing double jump + standing double jump + turn + standing double jump, will follow a landing on a very unstable wall and an insane sequence inside a sticky wall.

Once in that sticky wall, you’ll do the most astonishing exit ever: a double jump that will make you loop backward & land over the starting point :lol: . The path will continue with a double jump and another sequence inside a sticky wall. Fun ahead :D ! YOU CAN BUST TSOGAL JOURNEY DOOR WITH THIS QUEST :D

That's the surrounding valley and that's the highest spot reachable in Tsogal as well :D

Same spot, looking down to show all my markers covering the linking plaza

Eder Kemo – 6 quests

This is the toughest age ever! All my quests here begin with a jumping sequence. Most of them finish with crazy double jumps placed right at the end of the route. One of them holds 9 double jumps of which 5 have to be performed in a row.

You will land in sticky walls; you will do a heavy load of double jumps throughout the 6 quests. In this age, you will have to master every type of double jumps there are: standard double jump, standing double jump, held double jump, and bouncing double jump. You will have to switch a lot between each during the curse of a quest or even during a given jumping sequence.

The motto in Kemo is master double jumps or die. :lol:

The Fountain Plaza – 74 markers – by Evelyne

You’ll start with a jumping sequence: double jump + standing double jump, you’ll have to do near the end a held run jump, and 2 double jumps.

View from the far reach of this quest pass the fountain plaza itself, you see the water lilies pond from way above :D

As you can see, the fountain top is reachable, it won't be an easy task though :wink:

The Wooden Area – 74 markers – by Evelyne

You’ll start with a jumping sequence: double jump + standing double jump, you’ll have to do near the end a held double jump (quite tough), you’ll also find double jumps, and, to make it harder, a blinded steep slope with corners (nearly 70 degrees slope with 2 corners and a tree that keeps moving blinding you all the time LOL).

Nice length hidden between bamboos and cliff :D

That's the end of the path, to reach my spot you will have to survive quite a few hard lengths.

The Bahroglyphs – 76 markers – by Evelyne

You’ll start with an insane jumping sequence: standing double jump + turn + bouncing double jump, you’ll have to do near the end a held double jump (quite tough), you’ll have to do a small sequence inside a sticky wall, and, to make it harder, a blinded steep slope with corners (nearly 70 degrees slope with 2 corners and a tree that keeps moving blinding you all the time :lol: ).

You see most of the markers of the insanely hard to start quest. You can reach the top of the 4 lamp posts around :D

To reach the top where I am near the monsters bahroglyphs behind me, you will have to do a jumping sequence really tough.

A nice view that you can have from one of the location visited :D

The Brain Trees – 64 markers – by Evelyne

This quest isn’t the toughest ever. For 99.99% of its length, it’s business as usual BUT... the first climbing trick LOL. You’ll have to do a run-jump up glitch. You read it well...run-jump up, quite insane knowing you don’t much room to climb.

You are near the beginning here and you see the endless climbing trail that stretches as far as you can see, to climb in this quest, you'll :wink:

That's the highest spot reachable in this quest and its near the end of the path

Picture taken from the top of a lamp post, you can have nice close up view of above the brain trees throughout my quest.

The Far Reaches – 91 markers – by Evelyne

You’ll have to do the same run-jump up glitch as in The Brain Trees, you’ll have to survive 2 sequences inside a sticky wall in 2 separate parts of my quest though, you’ll land on a very steep wall, and I added also a held run jump after to make it more hard ;).

This quest is well-named. You'll go to the farthest spots reachable in this second part of the garden from the unique starting point. You see the floating sculpture of Kemo here.

You will stand over the lamp of the circular plaza. A nice view of the garden here :D

This is near the beginning... you'll be already exhausted just to reach that spot!

Puffers, Water Lilies & Kemos – 86 markers – by Evelyne (TOUGHEST QUEST OF MY ENTIRE COLLECTION OF 166 PUBLISHED QUESTS BE WARNED)

You’ll have to do the same run-jump up glitch as in The Brain Trees. Once up there, the fun is just about to begin :wink: . You’ll have to survive 3 sequences in sticky walls; you’ll find 9 double jumps in your way. Most of them aren’t easy to do. You’ll, for 7 of them, start real high over a puffer and reach another puffer.

Puffers’ top are conic :lol: meaning they are slippery and if you don’t land smack on the top...you will inevitably slide down the puffer :D . There’s an insane stretch where you will have to perform 5 double jumps in a row some being classic double jumps, some being held double jumps, and some being standing double jumps.

Reaching the end of the path is really hard. I made my path so there are loops. If you are mastering a loop and don’t want to return there to gain experience in a length forward, you just have to skip a loop or 2. Doing all the path from the start to the end is a real challenge even for me!

The section over the puffers is really "over" :lol:, you will stand between 25 and 60 feet above ground :D

You might ask me why I "didn't cover the puffers" well... they are all (but 2 which I judged they were too much hardcore) covered. Take any puffer, trace a line from it's visual top, you'll end up on a marker, that's the top :D . Even the small babies have high tops, imagine their big brothers and sisters and parents around the littlest...

That's where it becomes the nicest :D, the water lilies pond with kemos swimming inside it. You'll find the way to reach that area being inside the puffers area at 60 feet high :wink:

More inside the water lilies pond where you can see 2 kemos swimming and some water lilies with white flowers lovely scenery :D that's near the end of this insanely insane path btw :wink:

That's that! I hope you will enjoy these little strolls inside the gardens :wink:

Last edited by Annabelle on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:41 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:44 pm 
Obduction Backer

I suppose the old animation behaviours are needed for this quest? 8) You might want to add a link somewhere to my instruction post, for example, for those who haven't been following the news.