It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:26 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:04 am 

Some who were following matthornb's Sevkor project, the fan age he was building some time ago to be used as a library where players could reach other fan created content, may remember that I wrote some electronic music as a soundtrack for the age. While the Sevkor project has not yet been completed, I wanted to share the music I had written in case anyone was interested in listening to it. Matthornb used it in the videos he created showcasing the age, so you may have heard it before, but I wanted to link to a soundcloud page where I uploaded the tracks, thinking they may be easier to listen to that way.

I called the album with the three tracks Stone Sunlight. The three tracks are titled Awakening, Endless Imminence, and Phoenix of the Rock.

Let me know what you all think of them. I know they sound different from Tim Larkin's work, (the Uru soundtrack,) but I hope my fellow explorers enjoy them and can sort of hear some influence from the music of Uru and Myst throughout.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:03 am 

Thanks for the link!! I really enjoyed the music that was in that video; lookin' forward to hearing a bit more!