It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:14 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:01 pm 

Shorah all,

Myst have this year the 25th Anniversary and it would be nice that's some of the finished new ages and Cyan own ages are release this year for the 25th Anniversary of Myst. It would be a nice present to Uru Live. :)

Code:
A3'9UR4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:09 pm 

Cyan has announced plans to release updated versions of the games in the main series, (versions that can work on Windows 10,) to celebrate the 25th anniversary, but I'm not expecting them to do much with Uru Live this year. I certainly wouldn't expect them to release any new Cyan created ages. I suppose it's remotely possible they could get some fan-made ages onto their server, (The Guild of Writers server already has a few fan-made places playable on it,) but I would caution against hoping too hard for anything they haven't already explicitly said they plan to try and do.

I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see them successfully integrate some more fan-content, even ages, into their Uru server, I'm just saying I will be pleasantly surprised if they do that this year.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:11 pm 

I can remember that thru the late 90's and early 00's the main reason for me to upgrade my hardware was to get the most out of the Myst Games.

Now I'm hoping that same thing happens again. Perhaps with VR capabilities. 8)