It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:46 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:22 am 

Shoarah All -

Four long years after the big Crash of '14 I finally got around to getting my last sparkly and last stone ring - I ventured at last into Minkata!

I ran to all the Kivas - touched all the stones - picked up my last sparkly and entered the Bahro cave. The stone ring just hung there. No disappearing in sparkles - just turning blithely. OK - I've forgotten - I just click on it right? Hmmm..... no bulls eye to indicate a click - just the empty circle curser. OK - do I need to touch something on the wall? Circling the entire cave in both 1st and 3rd person. Nope - nothing that looks like it should be touched. :?

SO drop through the hole in a huff and panic link back to Relto. Look outside - no stone where it should be in the pile. But - Yipee - got my sparkly and the fireworks are going off. Maybe there was a glitch in the Age so dumped the book from my bookshelf - went back to the library and tried again. Ran through the entire Age once more - entered the Bahro cave once more and once more the stone ring keeps turning merrily while I keep yelling at it to get its tushie to my Relto. :evil:

Would someone kindly tell this old lady what she missed so that she can slap her head - say DOH - and go back to Minkata for that blankity blank ring? If - on the other hand - this is an Age glitch that can't be fixed :roll: oh well - at least I've got all my sparklies! :lol:

Kero - KI#33425
Tarma - KI#36702

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:55 am 
Obduction Backer

.Shorah :)

When you are in the Bahro cave, there's a clickable symbole on the wall in front of you, a little on your left I think.
You can try to change the game brightness to be able to see the symbole.

*Cloud: You can double-clic on a file to open it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:59 pm 

First thing first:
1- When you are in the Bahro cave can you a flooting full ring above the jumping hole in the middle ?

2- The sign on the wall is a replica the complete sign in the Minkata hut but it is hard hard to see at time. (The sign==> a zig zag line + two black spots on the left + two white round spots on the right)

3- In your Relto the full ring is the the second on top on the completed rotating stones.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:26 pm 

/me slaps head and says DOH :oops:

Thank you TCB and Artic Wagon - the Minkata stone ring is finally in my Relto and all is as it once was pre Crash. Now if I would just get my donkey in gear and finish the CGMZ marker hunts I would be able to say that I have fully completed MOULa - at least with this avitar. 8) Course my alter ego - Tarma - still has a long way to go. :lol:

Kero - KI#33425
Tarma - KI#36702

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:43 pm 

We are very happy for you. :lol:

Btw TCB was right. The symbol on the wall in the Bahro cave was a little bit on the left of the linking spot. :wink:

Edit: typo