It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:13 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:37 am 

"As the Cavern Turns" Episode Two March 29.07

My spies informed me that Nick White was in the Hall of Kings today so casually went there to see if I could finally get my hug from him. For some background see “Hugging in D’ni” a few days ago. I walked up behind him and said to him "Hi Nick, may I hug you?" and I slowly walked around him to his right and ended up facing him directly. He said he was being surrounded.......oh brother!

He panicked and ran off making some feeble excuse about having to look at some books..... likely story. He immediately linked out. A least he didn’t taunt me like he did the other day as he ran. That hurt. He spent quite a bit of time with two other ladies today in his Gira again today. I haven’t even been invited to his Gira... I can’t even get a hug from Nick. Like how long does it take for a hug anyway? 23.5 seconds, big deal. It takes longer than to link somewhere.

What am I not so good looking? For crying out loud, I'm 16 and I look it too! Is he upset because I called him sweetie before? I call everyone sweetie. Or maybe it’s because I’m an engineer and he feels intimidated. What do these other women have that I don’t have other than purple hair, that’s not even natural like mine is.

Nick, better do some soul searching while you're lying awake in your bed tonight wondering why your conscience is bothering you so much, I know mine would.

Love, granelda

I have the chat log

MOUL KI#502986 MOULa KI #332851 SL=granelda Oh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:50 am 

Nick is obviously intimidated by stronger women.

He hasn't taken me to his Gira either. If he did I would probably swallow his soul. :twisted:

Someday when he's not expecting it, I'll be there. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:01 am 

maybe he's into something else....

Post subject: Hugs all around...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:56 am 

Don't sweat it too much, Gran, everyone else likes your hugs.

Nick seems to be in his running-around-phase of life. Or, perhaps he is one of Kadish's butterflies in human form.

Let him come to you...if he will...

"Let's pretend it's not," said Rabbit, "and let's see what happens."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:02 am 

snowflake3608 wrote:
Nick is obviously intimidated by stronger women.

He hasn't taken me to his Gira either. If he did I would probably swallow his soul. :twisted:

Someday when he's not expecting it, I'll be there. :twisted:

:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:21 am 

you're 16?? and an engineer ??

wow , when i was 16 i was just a geek.

(please, hold your comments on my current social status)

if he knows you are 16 maybe he is just afraid of the whole "jailbait" thing...

KI#283599

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:26 am 

everyone seems to have been hugged already eh ? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:26 pm 

I think that age thing was a typo.

Gran needs to forget about Nick! It's hard to do - trust me. Especially when he has green hair - oh that is so handsome! /me smacks herself and tries to stay on topic. Besides he's fickle, I don't even think he knows what he wants. If he were the hugging type, which I didn't think he was...but he must have changed his mind? Who knows.....Maybe he should have his hormone levels checked. I smell too much testosterone :-) Uhg it must be intoxicating; or all these woman wouldn't be after the very same man that I myself have been swooning over. OK wait this was supposed to be a paragraph of support for my friend Gran, but instead it's evolved into a whining session of my very own. What a twsited saga this is turning into.

And now a message to Nick -- GRRR..and hanging out with my friend too -- makes me wanna just kick you in the schin. How obnoxious. Go "hunting for woman" somewhere where I don't have to hear about it. Here is a NEW word for you; COURTESY...translate that Mr. Man.

A few second of reflecting and I have decided not to delete and rewrite. I am curious how many other woman have been feeling even remotely like this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:32 pm 

Oh, i know i can't stand him Sil. And to think, i didn't think he had hair :shock:

Oh BTW, i can fix those testosterone levels easy enough, someone just has to hold him for me :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:37 pm 

snowflake3608 wrote:
Oh, i know i can't stand him Sil. And to think, i didn't think he had hair :shock:

Oh BTW, i can fix those testosterone levels easy enough, someone just has to hold him for me :twisted:

Thanks for the vote of confidence..but what happens when he graces us with his presence next time???..Let me tell you - - I'll follow him again just like a little lost puppy. I have no self-control.

Post subject: That's alright gran..
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:39 pm 

That's alright gran... don't you worry, I'm going make a special trip into the zones just to find that young boy Nick, and give him my mind on this subject. That boy needs a little more finesse, a little more graciousness, and a little more style in his handling of a woman of ageless beauty.

But the heck with Nick, me and the boys in Ageless Explorers hoody all agree that one of these fine days we're all going to come over to Sil's hood and give you all the hugs you need... so don't you fret none, we're planning that mission into the zones any day now...

your buddy in the zone, earthwiz :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:38 pm 

Yes I have been seeing Nick, You will need to get over him Sil. Hopefully this won't effect our friendship but if it does...it does. I can't help it if Nick likes what he sees. One more thing, Nick did give me a big hug yesterday! haha. And he told Gran he wasn't a hugger, how funny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:49 pm 

*Sydney Austin* wrote:
Yes I have been seeing Nick, You will need to get over him Sil. Hopefully this won't effect our friendship but if it does...it does. I can't help it if Nick likes what he sees. One more thing, Nick did give me a big hug yesterday! haha. And he told Gran he wasn't a hugger, how funny

Oh God... He tried to drag me into it the other day, too. We were having an important discussion (see What's Happening In-Cavern March) and right before he leaves, he turns to me and goes, "Hey, do you know Sydney?" Me, having not met nor heard of you, asked what your last name was. He told me, then I proceeded to make the following dumb comment: "Never met. He DRC?"

There was a slightly akward pause, followed by, "no...a girl. Seeya."

:oops: :lol: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:58 pm 

Sydney wrote:

hmm, them's fightin words... :roll:

edit

Calam - :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:19 pm 

:P :P Yes I was there in the Hall of Kings when Nick came in, It seems he attracted a lot of ladies. He was asked about the missing Books to which he did not answer. I heard you ask him for a hug, then he made a cool jump move and left.

KI 1450853