MO:ULagain is a free, donation-supported server run by Cyan Worlds. Your donations help offset the costs and show your support. Five or ten bucks would go a long way toward helping pay the server and people bills.
Donating directly to Cyan Worlds
You can donate directly to Cyan Worlds, Inc by sending a personal check or credit card information via snail mail (i.e. postal, do not send by email).
- Payable to: Cyan Worlds
- Memo note: MOULa server donation
- Name as it appears on the Card
- Billing address associated with the card
- Card type (MasterCard,Visa,AmericanExpress,Discover)
- Card number
- Expiration date
- Specify the amount of the donation
Cyan Worlds, Inc
14617 N Newport Hwy
Mead, WA 99021
Donating with PayPal
You can click on the button below.
CAVCON donation level
To help you gauge how donations are doing we put a donation CAVCON level on the log on screen. Here is what the different levels mean:
- CAVCON 5: Unlike some movies, which get the DEFCON levels backwards, CAVCON 5 is the best state. It means that donations are exceeding MO:ULagain expenses, there are a couple of months of MO:ULagain expenses in reserve, and extra money can be put toward server upgrades, bug fixes, new content, incorporating fan created content, etc.
- CAVCON 4: This level means that donations are exceeding MO:ULagain expenses, and we are building a small reserve fund for future slow periods. And we may make small fan-provided fixes and improvements.
- CAVCON 3: Donations are roughly equal to MO:ULagain expenses.
- CAVCON 2: Donations are less than MO:ULagain expenses, and we are currently using the reserve fund to help pay for MO:ULagain expenses.
- CAVCON 1: Donations are less than MO:ULagain expenses, and the reserve fund is empty. This would be A Bad Thing (tm).
You can see the current CAVCON level on the login screen for Myst Online: Uru Live. Or go to the CAVCON forum post where you can find more detailed weekly information and a discussion on the CAVCON meter.